For popular or very good threads
What are your thoughts on this narrative:
Not only is Trump entirely innocent of any and all wrongdoing in the MAGA Media world, but President Joe Biden is guilty of nefariously weaponizing government to wage “lawfare” on his political opponent. Audiences are told that Biden cannot win a fair fight with Trump, so he has resorted to illegal “election interference” by rigging the judicial system against Trump.
Source: CNN (CNN is reporting on what right-wing media outlets are saying)

Is the narrative reported by some in the right-wing media, correct?

I think there is Lawfare going on when it comes to the timing of these trials, the number of them happening all at once (or the attempt of such), all seemingly done by Democrat DAs in Democrat dominated cities/states, and when it comes to book being thrown at Trump (trying to charge him with everything you can or punish him as severely as possible).

BUT, if Trump did do the crime, then does all of that stuff matter? He has done a lot of things that skirts the line of legal and illegal. If he was on the up and up in all of his dealings and behavior, then there would be no room for anyone to bring up anything on him to be charged with.

I'm thinking about this on the fly, so I guess I'm only against lawfare when it comes to the way prosecutor's go after someone, and perhaps even the double standard that they wouldn't go after someone in their own camp in the same way. But nonetheless, they should go after someone if there is a crime.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on this narrative:
Not only is Trump entirely innocent of any and all wrongdoing in the MAGA Media world, but President Joe Biden is guilty of nefariously weaponizing government to wage “lawfare” on his political opponent. Audiences are told that Biden cannot win a fair fight with Trump, so he has resorted to illegal “election interference” by rigging the judicial system against Trump.
Source: CNN (CNN is reporting on what right-wing media outlets are saying)

It is incredulous that so many so-called law-abiding American's identify with a quintessentially misaligned criminal of which the likes have not been seen ever before involved in our beloved government. It is beyond inexplicable, it is beyond comprehension, it is a cancer cannibalizing our collective cerebral tissue insidiously devouring us one neuron at a time.

It is incredulous that so many so-called law-abiding American's identify with a quintessentially misaligned criminal of which the likes have not been seen ever before involved in our beloved government. It is beyond inexplicable, it is beyond comprehension, it is a cancer cannibalizing our collective cerebral tissue insidiously devouring us one neuron at a time.
Unfortunately, Trump is not just a bad apple in Washington. The entire tree (Washington DC politics) is bad and needs to be uprooted to make room for a new one (by putting in a new system of politics - voting all corrupt politicians out, putting in term limits, more accountability, letting American citizens vote on important legislation when there's gridlock among the two parties, etc).

Yes, Trump is officially a felon, but that to me is no different than your ordinary corrupt politician - most of which probably get away with their crimes. Yet, we continue to vote for these people, like even Biden who has been accused of sexual assault. I'm not even expecting for there to be a perfect candidate. Hek, I'd even vote for a felon to give them a second chance only IF they showed signs that they have changed and are willing to be a responsible law-abiding citizen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scooter
I believe 100% the justice system has been used stop a political opponent. In fact Bragg had the statute of limitations changed so he could go after Trump. I’m not saying Trump is an angel. He definitely has his flaws, but he was not charged until it looked like he would be the Republican nominee. What the Democrats fail to realize is that by going after Trump, they’ve opened Pandora’s box, and the next Republican president may go after Democrats the same way they went after Trump.

I believe 100% the justice system has been used stop a political opponent. In fact Bragg had the statute of limitations changed so he could go after Trump.
Interesting, did not know that. BUt as a bonus, here's a Republican Representative, Byron Donalds, that lays out some of the strongest points I've heard to argue for Trump being a victim of 'lawfare':

- Like you, he questions the entire merit and basis of the case in terms of jurisdiction and other aspects
- Also brings up a DOJ lawyer that quit to go work for Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg

I found other videos/reports from the Democrat side that argue for Trump's conviction, but they don't cover the points of if this case should've been brought on to begin with.

So essentially, we will probably be left with one side saying that Trump did the crime so he has to pay either way. And then you have the other side that says this case shouldn't have been brought up to begin with or the way it was brought on was wrong (like during an election, etc).

Reactions: Scooter